Thursday, July 20, 2017

Not So Berry Beginnings!!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my first post in my Not So Berry Legacy Challenge!! I wanted to start off introducing you to our family.

I have been playing this household for about a week and I'm about halfway through the first generation. As I mentioned before, I've altered the rules a bit due to the fact that I do not own any of the expansion packs, game packs, or stuff packs :(

Meet our founder. This is Michelle Berry. She is Materialistic, Jealous ,and Loves the Outdoors. Her aspiration is to become the Chief of Mischief. Although she is mischievous she does have a nerdy side which is why she wants to master the Astronaut Career and the Logic Skill.





 Being a dedicated astronaut doesn't leave much room for a social life which can prove to be a problem when you're trying to find a husband and settle down. For a long time, Michelle's only friends were her crazy neighbors that wouldn't stop knocking at her door at 3 in the morning. Until one day, she decided to strike up a conversation with the mailman.

It wasn't her original intention to fall in love, but the world has a funny way of bringing people into your life when you need it most. After many, many dates and lots of waiting, Michelle fell in love and was married to her mailman in shining armor, Roberto Cheung.

Meet Roberto. He is an outgoing geek that loves food. Since getting married to our lovely founder, he has left his job as a mailman to pursue his dream of becoming a professional e-sports gamer and is currently a Development Captain in the Tech Guru career.


And last but not least, I am proud to introduce to you, Roslyn Berry. As a toddler, Roslyn was a Charmer, she loved babbling to everyone she met and everyone loved her. As a child, she continues to be a Social Butterfly. Although she loves people, She is hot headed and can sometimes lose her temper but her friends and family love her just the same.
 (her hair was a really pretty rose color since she is going to be the next heir but my game kept changing it so I decided to stop fighting with it)

Now that you've met everyone I need your help deciding on something

Should Michelle and Roberto have another child? I wasn't planning on it since I got a girl first try but I really love the toddlers in this game so I'm totally up for another one if you guys want.

Also tell me anything that you guys want to see happen with this family. My main reason for starting this blog was to get other people's input on my gameplay so let me know what you guys think!


Don't forget to share this blog with all your friends and leave suggestions for what you would like to see!

3 comments:

  1. I think so, two children would be cool but make sure not to go crazy as the main focus is on her. You could have another child and marry them off into another house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I have read all your rules and I'm going to start my not so berry challenge. I although have the seasons pack, movie night, parenthood, jungle adventure, spooky stuff and vintage glamour.

    ReplyDelete

Introductions!!!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! I've been playing Sims for quite some time now and I thought maybe it would be more fun if I shared my ...